Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

La Communauté Francophone de Blackshot vous souhaite la Bienvenue sur le Forum Officiel 

:: [HQ]&Sex Son-^Ye Jin Target-= ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> COMMUNAUTE -> CLANS / RECRUTEMENTS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalllata

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]&Sex Son-^Ye Jin Target-= Répondre en citant

Sex Son Ye Jin Target= > urlin.us/2bh4g

Hur...felt...that...the...situation...In-Soo...and...Seo-Young...fall...in,...that...of...developing...a...mutual...relationship...thanks...to...the...situation...they...fall...into,...wouldn't...be...realistic...if...it...took...place...in...SeoulI.praise.her.performance.is.always.above.the.averagenopita..Jun..26..2015..3:59..pm..a..project..with..hyun..bin..oppa..please!..AnthonyMellas..Jun..08..2015..11:59..am..You..are..not..a..great..actress..yet.You..have..great..potentialInstinctive..emotions..people..want..to..hide,..such..as..betrayal,..angerAfter.majoring.in.philosophy.at.Yonsei.University,.Hur.enrolled.in.the.Korean.Film.AcademyThere.were.too.many.eyes.on.meThey..have..a..hard..time..eating,..sleeping,..thinking,..because..that's..all..that's..flashing..in..front..of..them:..their..partners..risk..death,..but..they..also..had..an..affairWhen.can.I.see.you.again.in.drama.land,.ye.Jin.sshi?.MsRai.Aug.14.2014.4:19.pm.Please.please.Ye-Jin.Unnie.do.the.new.drama.the.KING'S.FACEdiva.Jul.20.2011.4:33.pm.your.partnership.w/.lee.min-ho.was.so.perfect.that.i.have.kept.going.back.to.watching.perfect.match.over.&.over.again.on."you.tube"I'm.just.seeing.Joon-Sang.(or.Yonsama).catch.his.next.prey.inside.the.webPD:..Thank..you..I..feel..sorry..to..get..parted..from..the..staff..members(The..King's..Face)I...didn't...feel...this...nervous...in...my...previous...movieYet,.this.change.took.its.time.to.make.an.impact.on.the.commercial.side.of.the.spectrum,.as.the.majority.of.mainstream.Korean.cinema.still.fell.into.two.camps:.the.cheap.videotape.filler,.mostly.comedies.with.big.stars;.and.tearjerking,.trite.melodramasSo...I...think...the...feeling...of...Insoo...towards...Seoyong...was...not...love,...but...an...irresistible...attractionDid...his...revenge...on...her...start...there?...Did...he...just...want...to...make...her...feel...the...same...pain...he...went...through?...They...discussed...a...lot...about...this...with...BaeOr..least..done..in..an..honest..way,..which..doesn't..betray..the..feeling..of..the..filmSYJ..tied..up..her..hair..at..first,..and..later..she..untied..itYou.are.beautiful,.but.that.is.not.enough.to.qualify.you.as.a.great.actressIf...u...r...interested...in...touching...events...i...recommend...u...to...watch...this...movie!...sponestar...May...23...2011...8:04...am...she's...realy...realy...BEAUTIFUL...n...xraordinary...ACTREsss.I...realy...love...her...ran...May...22...2011...8:39...pm...i...like...her...^^...oskar...Mar...26...2011...6:40...pm...I...love...Son...Ye...yinThis...does...it...pretty...wellWhen.I.first.read.the.treatment..it.was.not.even.a.scenario.yet..I.thought.it.would.be.interestingHe.can't.help.but.fall.for.her,.even.though.he.never.acknowledges.it.as.being.loveDon't.Look.Back.:.The.Legend.of.Orpheus..Sangeo.(KBS2./.2013).-.Jo.Hae-Woo.Personal.Taste..Gaeinui.Chwihyang.(MBC./.2010).-.Park.Gae-In.Spotlight.(MBC./.2008).Alone.in.Love.(SBS./.2006).-.Yu.Eun-ho.Scent.of.Summer.(KBS./.2003).-.Shim.Hye-Won.Great.Ambition..Daemang.(SBS./.2002-2003).-.Choi.Dong-Hee.Delicious.Proposal..Mashineun.Cheonghun.(MBC./.2001).-.Jang.Hee-Ae.Sun-hee.and.Jin-hee.(MBC./.2001).[Deleted..Scene..2]..-..2:31..In-Soo..is..at..the..phone..with..someone,..explaining..where..his..motel..was'.'........As.I.answered.its.hard.whenever.I.was.asked,.he.seemed.to.feel.sorryA..little..excited,..but..also..uncomfortableWe.miss.You.Want.to.see.you.again.on.small.screenI..think..each..of..you..would..have..your..own..favorite..sceneFrom.Lee.Mo-Gae,.who.was.afraid.the.situation.would.get.out.of.hands,.when.shooting.outside,.as.many.people.gathered.to.watch.the.shoot f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> COMMUNAUTE -> CLANS / RECRUTEMENTS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InF3rÑÀl. © War's Snake 2009-2010